Hi,

I would like my AJAX Request to function like this:

if empty, all good, proceed.
if scripts, not good, execute the script.
if no scripts, but something in response, alert the text (some kind of
error).

Reason I want this is when the user tries to execute an action that
requires them to be logged in and they are not or their session has
timed out, I would like to output <script> to the AJAX Request page so
the jQuery function can execute it and redirect the user to the login
form. Is there something built in to handle scripts received by an
AJAX Request?

Thanks.