Hi Folks,

The documentation is now available at http://map.ifies.org

These documents cover the underlying API as well as several examples,
these include:

* Address searching + Reverse Geocoding
* Directions Search
* Adding a GeoXML Feed
* Adding a Ground Overlay
* Adding and Removing markers
* Adding and Removing Polylines + Polygons
* Adding and Removing Street Views
* Adding and removing Traffic Info

These don't cover all the API (for example Screen Overlay and Ads
Manager) but give a quick overview of what can be done.

The API documents show the underlying code that makes jMaps work.
Here you can see all the methods that are directly callable via
the .jmaps function, plus the options that can be passed and what is
returned in the callback.

All Releases in the future will be marked by their revision number in
the SVN.  At the moment, its r59 and you can download it from
http://jmaps.googlecode.com/files/jquery.jmap-r59.js

If you would like to see any more example uses, please get in touch
and please remember to use the issue tracker to mark any bugs.

Thanks,
Tane