I'm using the Forms plugin to do an ajax submit which then grabs a div
with a table to display on the page.  The response callback function
is as follows:

<code>
function(response){
        var results = jQuery("div#results", response).html();

        if(results == null){
                // To handle if the session expired
                window.location.reload();
        }
        jQuery("div#results").html(results);
</code>

I've put response to console.log (using FireBug Lite) to verify that
the proper response is being sent, but jQuery("div#results",
response).html() is returning null.  I've also tried text(), which
returns an empty string.

Any thoughts or solutions handled in the past?  Thank you.