on 11/11/08 4:14 AM, Klaus Hartl at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That's pure CSS. I suggest to use absolute positioning. A container
> holds the tabs stuff and the button, the button itself is positioned
> to the top and right of the container.

> #container {
>     position: relative;
> }
> #submit {
>     position: absolute;
>     top: 0;
>     right: 0;
> }
>

> --Klaus
>

> On 11 Nov., 07:17, "Steffan A. Cline" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> on 11/9/08 10:31 PM, Steffan Cline at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>

>>> Is it possible to place a submit button on the same line as a row of tabs
>>> using the ui tabs?

>>> |--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>>
>>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> No takers?

Thank you Klaus. As always, you are a big help.

This worked great. I just wasn't sure if there was another approach by
modifying the html to put the button in a tab or something. I'll have to
check to make sure it works in IE but seems good in Safari and FF.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member