Hello,

I have a GridView, and applied to this GridView is the TableSorter
jQuery Plug-in. As mentions it does not seem to be sorting correctly!
Especially in the case of number where it sometimes using the first
number to sort. Thus 70 is considered higher than 100!

I am not sure what's causing this so any ideas would be helpful :).

Some elements of the set up:

The GridView's data is done programatically in code-behind
Tablesorter is across 3 gridviews using a css selector for each. But I
tried applying it to one table only and the bug still occurred.

Thanks