Hi,

I am trying to limit the scope of a click trigger to the first/next
matched target.

This works fine if I have one container of class .expander.map but as
soon as I add another, they both respond (I guessed they would ;)

$('.linkify.map').click(function() {
        $('.expander.map').show();
});

I have tried using $(this) and .next() but likely not correctly...

I am _certain_ this is stupidly simple and I am missing the obvious.

Grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers lots in advance!

[I am a lightweight (little experience) when it comes to JavaScript/
jQuery, so much so that even though I have jQuery Ref and Learning
books, I still have not sussed this. What am I like...]