Hi Adam,

Take a look at the .wrapAll() method. that should get you closer. You'll need to select all of the elements first, though. $('h1 + p + p') only selects that final p. If you want to wrap the div around all h1 and p elements, you could try $('h1,p').wrapAll('<div class="fade"></div>');

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com