Thank you Guys.
I got it to work now with following Code, maybe it helps somebody out
there with a similar NyroModal Problem:

Does not work( Removes the Modal but still does not fire the Submit() )

("#form-config-content-make").submit(function()
{
    top.$.nyroModalRemove();
    return true;
});

Does magicalliy work( Removes the Modal and fires the Submit() ):

$("#form-config-content-make").submit(function(){

        top.$("#nyroModalFull").hide(function(){  // wrap
                top.$.nyroModalRemove(); // nyromodal documented way of removal
                return true; // fires submit now

Strange that a additional Callback Function is needed to get this done.
I wonder why? Does it need a Delay to fire?