Hi Benoit,

So, you want to do the same thing you're already doing, but using an xml file instead of the title attribute for the content?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you can set dataType to 'xml' in the ajaxSettings option and then filter the result of the ajax call and return what you want in the ajaxProcess option. Something like this:

  $('.noteTD').cluetip({
        ajaxSettings: {
          dataType: 'xml'
        },