I wish I could edit posts....

I did just notice something - the file size here is much larger than
what the 4 files were on their own - why is this?  On their own:

jQuery:.........55k
jQuery.UI:.....63k
Cluetip:.........29k
NyroModal:...27k

Total: about 180k

The new combined file is 316k - nearly three times the size.  It's
nice to have it all in one place, but my goal was to reduce http
requests and transfer size.  Any insight on how to get this down
further?