I've noticed this too. It'll work great for a few page reloads, and then
pow, error.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ralph Whitbeck
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 11:57 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] getJSON and twitter

I wrote a blog post awhile ago on how to pull in Twitters API via JSON
and consume it with jQuery.

http://damnralph.com/2007/11/20/PullingTwitterUpdatesWithJSONAndJQuery.aspx

As you can see in the comments some people are having problems with
the code I posted.  The problem seems to be when you reload the page.
jQuery seems to add a second callback method thus making the JSON data
from twitter invalid and breaking the javascript on the page.

Here is a page that only has the example code:
http://www.damnralph.com/content/binary/twitter-json-jquery.html

Can someone look at this and tell me 1. am I doing something wrong? 2.
Is this a bug with getJSON and should I post a bug report? 3. Is this
just a bug with the Twitter API and should I post a bug report?

Thanks