Hello,

On a Register form I am using remote validation to check if the
username already exists.

But on a RecoverPassword form the error will be if the user is not
found.

Basically, in both cases the remote method is the same:
UserExists returns true if the username exists or false otherwise.

But in Register form the error message is displayed UserExists returns
true and in RecoverPassword the error is displayed if UserExists
returns false.

Do I need to create to methods or is there a way, in Jquery validate
method, a way to switch from true to false as the rule to display the
error message?

How should I do it?

Thanks,
Miguel