Hi,

I am using JQuery with Struts 1.1. I am using following code when
user
clicks on Save button:

 $('#save').click(function() {
           $.blockUI({ message: "<h1>Please wait...</h1>" });

           $.ajax({
               url: '/saveData.do?dispatch=save',
               type:'post',
               cache: false,
               dataType:'xml',
               complete: function() {
                   $.unblockUI();

Following is my struts code:

method="POST">
                Name: <html:text property="templateName"/>
rows="8"
cols="10"/>
key="button.save"/></
html:submit>
key="button.cancel"/></
html:cancel>

The problem here is it is submitting request twice because it is
defined with struts form and with url (in ajax). How can I avoid
duplicate request?

I tried return false in click event but then actionform is not
populated from jsp fields.

Can anyone give working example of Jquery + Struts 1 ?

Thanks,
Bhavin