For anyone who finds this in the future, it's called the "tabs"
plugin. Can be found here:
http://stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs_3/

One question on this for anyone who may know, does the tabs plugin
only work for links in a list? So, you need to target them via the UL.
All my links are in a Table/TD, was wondering if anyone has made it
work this way?

Thanks for any help.