Thanks Leonardo

On a different forum, it was mentioned that a user could XSS by
entering <script type="text/javascript">alert('hello');</script> into
a field. Should I set the default to text() instead of html() to get
around this or should I try and filter out any script tags?

Rik

--
Rik Lomas
http://rikrikrik.com