He does like to complain, but he's a very good guy and a very good
programmer. I sincerely hope he joins this conversation and that some
of these comments, ideas, and folks might coax him back for a second
look - I've never had the depth of knowledge (of either javascript,
jquery or .net) to assist him - and I know he's never touched on
jQuery's best stuff. It's been good for me, anyway, to hear from so
many ASP.net developers who are using it regularly.