I have taken a look at your plugin... that fantastic!

Unfortunately it does not seem to do what i need.

Since our category/product data is so huge... I am trying to create a
tree that will populate the child nodes only when the parent node is
clicked.

Once loaded into the dom the user can collapse or expand nodes using
jquery.

Will continue trying to get the treeview code to work for now.

thanks very much for your help!

:)