Please, could you tell me how to do that?

I would like to add the username only to this validate requests and
not to all requests on my page ...

If I add it to all requests on my pages will I not need to have
username as input of all the other JSON methods even if I don't use
it,

Could someone, please advice me on this ... I really don't know what
should I do.

Thanks,
Miguel