Hello,

I am working on a project where one component is a slideshow
application with audio. I'm wondering if I can use jquery/javascript
for this.  If anyone has any links to examples or ideas of ways to
deal with a series of images and audio file that synchronizes with the
images in javascript, it would be greatly appreciated.  A first step
would be a jquery library that supports a configurable slideshow with
audio.

Eventually I would like to build something similar to the slideshare
sync tool, which allows you to synchronize audio with images.  This
version is done in flash. I'm wondering if javascript could accomplish
the same things.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johntynan/3032282040/
http://www.slideshare.net/faqs/slidecast#1g

Thanks for you help,