Hi all,

  Just learned about the quicksearch plugin from a couple of posts
yesterday.  Very cool.  Thanks for writing and sharing it.

  I have a table which is filled in periodically from some
asynchronous calls.  That is, when the page initially loads, the table
is empty.  As search results come in, the table is populated.  There
may be several updates to the table.  I'd like to use quicksearch with
the table, and it works provided that I call

     $('table#table_example tbody tr').quicksearch( {...} )

after the last bit of data has been loaded into the table.  However,
I'd like to provide quicksearch functionality while the table is only
partially loaded.  I'm not a jquery or javascript wiz, but from
looking at the quicksearch source it appears that I need to call
get_cache(el) after each update to the table.   I'm not sure how to
get a reference to the object to call get_cache(el) on.  I hacked the
quicksearch code so that at the end of the quicksearch() function it
returns "this", figuring I'd get back a reference to the object which
has the get_cache() method.  I expected to be able to do something
like this:

     quicksearch_obj = $('table#table_example tbody tr').quicksearch

     // For every table update, do this:
     quicksearch_obj.get_cache(quicksearch_obj);

However that didn't work.  I tried a bunch of variations on that, but
had no success.

Anyone got any ideas?  Thanks in advance,

  Russ