Ariel, any chance of a sample that uses your listen plugin or the
delegate plugin that would make use of bubble? the single provided
example is too complex for mere mortals like myself. my specific case
i need to do something like:

$("#myTable").listen("click", "td, th", function(e){alert(this.id + '
' + $(this).parent('tr').attr('id'));})

now i want to manually trigger the click on "#myTable th:eq(5)"...and
have it work exactly the same way as it would with a real click,
retaining the correct "this".

thx