LiveQuery supports the whole set of selectors, while Listen doesn't.

There's also Intercept, which is sort of in the middle. It uses event
delegation, and supports any selector.
But it also has more overhead than Listen.

IMO, If you can solve your situation with Listen, than go ahead. But
if you need more selectors, or you simply don't want to deal with some
event delegation problems, then go for LiveQuery.

--
Ariel Flesler
http://flesler.blogspot.com