WebKit sucks parsing Dynamic XML, I had this problem and I found it
was because Gzip...

The SOLUTION in PHP, add the fallowing code in your PHP code:

header('Content-Type: application/xml');
ob_start('ob_gzhandler');

another problem reasons could be that your dynamic XML is not a real
XML, my advice for tests:

Use Firefox and Firebug
save your dynamic XML in the same dir where is your dyamic one
open both, the dynamic and the saved on firefox
check if the headers look the same

good luck.