Is what will appear for each image exactly the same (other than maybe an id or something)? If so, you could use jQuery's .append method to move the thing that appears around on the page. If you're fading out the thing that appears, append might not work if you don't want to wait for the fade to complete. Anyway, just trying to get a better idea of what you're shooting for. If you don't want to do the .append thing, then I might be able to find a little time to tinker with a more advanced demo.

- Jack

yaayme wrote:
Jack,
Thanks a bunch! That worked for one image, but what if I have a whole slew
of images that I want to add the same functionality to? I tried created
another container with another image, but when I hovered over one, tabs for
both images showed up.

Thanks again!