Its working perfectly on my page right now:
http://john1.netfirms.com/VAM/template.html

but..... I know I hate the damn "but" too.. :confused:

on a MAC in both firefox and safari it seems that the cycle using div #s1
seems to change the color of other text on the page and make it bold as the
image fades out. (text under the "our mandate" image as well as text in the
other jquery.cycle function in the "whats new" section.

NOTE: those divs are not in the same containers as any of the elements that
use the jquery.cycle function.

It works perfectly now in Opera, firefox, IE 7 and Safari for Windows.

When I take out the image cycle functions, then it seems to work fine.  Is
there any known issues like this on MAC browsers?