Hi there,

I'm a bit of jQuery and Javascript newbie so please bare with me.

I've just implement the Superfish menu plugin, using the package
available at http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/#download
.

All working fine until I introduced some totally unconnected
Javascript to the mix, I can only assume there is a conflict but I'm
afraid I'm uncertain how to resolve it.

My implementation is:

<!--
@import url(css/menu3/superfish.css);
-->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/hoverIntent.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/superfish.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/supersubs.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
                $(document).ready(function(){
        $("ul.sf-menu").supersubs({
            minWidth:    12,   // minimum width of sub-menus in em
units
            maxWidth:    27,   // maximum width of sub-menus in em
units
            extraWidth:  1     // extra width can ensure lines don't
sometimes turn over
                               // due to slight rounding differences
and font-family
        }).superfish();  // call supersubs first, then superfish, so
that subs are
                         // not display:none when measuring. Call
before initialising
                         // containing tabs for same reason.
    });
        </script>

Pretty standard stuff I'm sure you'll agree, and as I mentioned this
works as expected.

When I introduce this to the mix:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://
usr.echoclick2call.com/ini/2717.js"></script><script
language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://
static.echoclick2call.com/scripts/click2call.js"></script>

External scripts that provide additional functionality for the site
the menu fails to render correctly (I lose the default fade effects,
the arrows and a portion of the styling).

Any suggestions?

I was under the impressiong that jQuery was namespaced to avoid
problems like this? Or am I getting confused with another library?

Cheers,

Steve