jQuery automatically iterates through jQuery collections for you:

$(function(){
        $(".show").hover(function(){
                        $(".show_details").hide("slow");
                },
                function(){
                        $(".show_details").show("slow");
                })

});

That code will iterate through all DOM objects with a class of 'show'
and hide/show all objects with a class of 'show_details'.  To get
fancy

Josh Powell