I have a site that uses jcarousel.  This works fine, but I also have
links on the side, that when clicked, loads in new content via ajax
(new page content and new carousel).  The problem is that jcarousel
stopped working, using this message:

jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite
loop. Aborting..

Ok, so no problem, I'll just use livequery to fix the problem.  Well
it added the images to the carousel, and started to cycle through, but
I still got this message:

jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite
loop. Aborting..

Even when I'm loading in pages via ajax that do not have the ID that
utilizes the jcarousel, I get the error message.  Anyone have any idea
how to fix this?