I've got a weird bug in my CSS with using (jQuery Tabs and jQuery
TableSorter) where every time I have a link, or span on the page, it prints
a background image that is used for the jQuery tabs.

Here is what the problem looks like:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20745016/Untitled-1.gif

Here is a live example of the bug:
http://www.psylicyde.com/css-bug/

It appears that when you place a TableSorter table inside a jQuery Tab, it
makes  the background image bug. How can I combine these CSS files to live
in harmony? I've always wondered this with projects like these. Can you
rename some of the CSS to name everything by ID? Any suggestions would be
appreciated.