What plugins are you using? getBoxObjectFor is a XUL method but
getBoundingClientRect isn't available for older version of Firefox. I'd just
suggest using the .offset() method from jQuery core. At any rate it is just
a deprecation warning. I imagine whatever plugin uses it checks to see if it
exists first and then uses it. When Firefox finally removes it, the code
should jump to the next branch. Unless they did browser detection :(
--
Brandon Aaron