Hi,

first of all sorry for my bad english, due to its not my main language..

i'm quite new in using jQuery, however i'm stuck now on making Image() object
cache. i try to cache image for img tags and background image in javascript
variable so that the $.css and $.attr can use it for passing the image source.
however i stuck only on idea and try several way to do a work around and still
dont get how to implement the image that stored on the variable to be used in
img tags src attribute and css background image src.

why i do this? coz i want my website to load all document except image tags and
background image to lighten the presentation of the site and present the image
for artistic feeling later when all image are finished loaded in javascript var
image[array] = new Image();
and ready for use in the site. can anyone help me? thanks a million....

Best Regards

Darwin Liem