Ali,

Sounds like the jQuery functions aren't loading.

The accordion is expanded because it isn't working so it's divs are
not "minimized".
I bet if you comment out the tabs you'll find that you get an error on
any other jQuery functions you have.

I'm having the same problem when I try to get a jQuery UI custom build
to work it simply doesn't.  I figure I'm doing something wrong but I
don't know what.
If I build a UI custom build then include it like this:
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/jq/1.2.6/jquery-ui-
personalized-1.5.2.min.js"></script>

I get the error:
$ is not defined
$(document).ready(function(){

Is there something I'm missing?
the custom build idea is great.  All one needs to do is include one
file right?
Great function, I'd love some help getting it to work though.

Zach