Hi everyone,

I've been trying to use my custom attributes that are set on the
client side from the server side code but it wasn't posible because
the form pluggin doesn't seem to serialize these attributes when
submitting the form via AJAX.
If the custom attribute is predefined in the HTML markup of the
element for example:
<ASP:Label myCustomAttribute="someValue"...
the attribute gets transfered fine and can be accesed from the
codebehind code with (ElementId.Attributes["myCustomAttribute"]).
But when this attribute is dynamicaly added via some javascript for
example : $('#ElementId').attr("myCustomAttribute", "someValue")
the attribute is not transfered to server side and cannot be accesed
like in the first example.
The exactly same thing happens with css classes.
Any hints or solutions to this problem?