Hi all,

Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for
finding this code. Basically, I have a list which could contain 1-6
images. When there are four or more images, I would like to add a
horizontal scrollbar to the content. I don't want to do this using CSS
as I would need to add the full width to the list regardless of the
amount of images. I would like to not have scrolling if there are less
than four images.

I have taken a look at "jScrollPane", but this doesn't seem to support
the dynamically changing widths of the list.

Would really appreciate any help or direction!
Thanks
Paul