I've implemented http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-tooltip/
plugin at this test page:
http://www.randomjabber.com/test/logogala/gallery_tooltip.html. I think I've
implemented it correctly, but I'm not completely sure of that?

It seems to work like it should when you hover over the left two images in
the left two columns. But, when you hover over the images in the right
column and the image preview pops up to the left of the mouse pointer
instead of to the right (since the margin of the browser window is there)
the tracking seems to be a little choppy when you move your mouse around.

Is this something I'm doing wrong? Is there something I can add to fix this
or is it just the nature of the plugin?

Thanks,
Deron