Hi,

I'm a little new to jQuery and C# .NET.  I have been reading a lot
about MS shipping .NET with jQuery, I have VS.NET Web Developer Pro
2008 and can get jQuery to work but only after changing the HTML
manually as if I were writing a php page in notepad.  I've searched
high and low for a quick guide on how to get started with jQuery
and .NET but I have so far had no luck.  Can anyone recommend a good
place to start?  Will jQuery become more integrated in VS.NET as a
inbuilt library with debugging and predictive functuion names or
something like that?

Thanks

Pete