Hi there,

I am trying to get rid of the annoying "Allow execution of ActiveX
control elements?" (or similar, translated from German) message that
comes along with a higher security setting in Internet Explorer. I
receive this message every time I want to manipulate the DOM tree, for
now it's only the following line that triggers it:

$('body').wrapInner('<div id="fixedWrapper"></div>');

Do you have an idea if there is a way to avoid this? I have no clue,
do not even know why simple DOM manipulation should be ActiveX related
though.

Any help welcome, of course :-)

Best regards

Arne