From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Geary
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 11:38 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: How to access href-property

Is that really true? A crawler has to convert all relative URLs to their
full form in order to get to those pages. So it has the exact same full URL
on hand whether the HTML has a full or relative URL.

I don't have any hard evidence one way or the other, it just seems
surprising that a search engine would treat full and relative URLs any
differently, given that it has the full URL in all cases anyway.

-Mike