I think I understand what you are trying to do, but the example is
rather confusing.  Can you use maybe more unique names?  I got mixed
up because of this:

The variable called1 will have 'called1-fun1' and
The variable called2 will have 'called1-fun2'.

called1-fun1 should be class1-fun1 and called1-fun2 should be class1-
fun2, right?

Joe