Dear Jquery devs,

I got a slight but complex problem. and I think I need someone
experienced with ajaxForm for it. I use the nifty AJAX interface
(
http://www.visionmasterdesigns.com/tutorial-ajax-interface-menu-using-jqueryphp/
), and i'd like to make my CMS (webshop) in this interface.
For this I use Jquery and PHP.

Everything so far has worked out quite good. Only 1 slight problem :
the $_FILES['fileimage'] variable doesn't seem te get posted.
Normal $_POST variables such as $_POST['txtname'] do get posted.

Working code with a link for stuff inside the content:

$('.content a').click(function() {

                                 var content_show = $(this).attr("title");
                                 var id = $(this).attr("id");
                                $.ajax({
                                  type: "get",url:
"includes/admin/mediator.php",data:
"page="+content_show + "&sleep=0" + "&id=" + id,
                                  success: function(html){
                                  $(".content").html(html);

Now with the form:

        var options = {
                beforeSubmit:  showRequest
                };

        $('#addcategoryform').ajaxForm(options);

        function showRequest(formData, jqForm, options) {

            var queryString = $.param(formData);

            alert(queryString);

            $.ajax({
                                type: "post",
                                url: "includes/admin/mediator.php",
                                data:  queryString +
"&page=procescategory&sleep=1",
                                success: function(html){
                                $(".content").html(html);

            return false;
        }

For me the problem is obvious, if you look at the "data:" argument,
the file doesn't get put into the arguments.
The normal arguments do get posted through and I can use them in the
procescategory page.

Does anyone know how to post a file manually or a work-around? I
already tried ajaxSubmit, but doesn't seem to work either.