Hey guys, i dont know what happened but I posted a picture/mock of what I
wanted and now the photo is gone.. ??

Anyway its solved-- I wanted to have one tab on the left, then a series of
tabs on the same line, but on the right side... someone suggested floating
the tabs I wanted on the right and it worked fine.

Thank you for your time. :handshake: