That's the weird thing about the calls: it doesnt matter what i do on
my server side ( ie. a sleep-command) the second call only renders
when the firstcall has returned data... ?

And about the ajaxSetup part: the async is by default already true, so
all calls should be called async-ed...

I'm at a loss!