Hi,

quick question -- i am using cluetip and I'm trying to place on it a
listbox that uses the sortable() plugin to provide a way to order
elements. However I am unable to get the sortable behavior when I use
cluetip. If I take the same html and put it directly on the page, it
works correctly.

I am not discounting the possibility I'm doing something wrong, I am
pretty new at jquery. I like the look of the cluetip plus the
sortable, and I would like to keep it, otherwise I'd like to
understand which of the plugins has a limitation that breaks this
approach?