Don't know how, but apparently somehow the system got kind of excited
posting my message...

Anyway Jörn, thanks, i'm getting the message in the right place now,
*but* for some reason it also
adds a break ( <br /> )  or something before the text, and that breaks
my layout. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks, Knal