Hi all,

I've a form that validates using jQuery.

In that form we use a small credit card validation with an extension
that you can find here:
http://www.ihwy.com/Labs/jquery-validate-credit-card-extension.aspx
// Is only a small tweek of creditcard method.

We want only some fields required, and that's no problem, adding the
rules properly in the JS or with the "class".. but, we DON'T want the
field "creditcard" required.. and it's not possible to avoid this. We
haven't put the required rule, but we think that's an innherit
property of the class?

That's the form:

http://hotelantibes.net/en/reservas/

If you hit the "send" button, required fields will be marked.. and de
creditcard wouldnt be marked as well we don't want it required.

Some idea to avoid this?

Thanks in advance,

Iván