On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Rick Faircloth
<r...@whitestonemedia.com> wrote:

> Hi, Brian, and thanks for the feedback.
>
> This solution mixes jQuery and CF, so I posted it to the CF-Talk list, as
> well.
> Haven't heard from anyone there, yet.  Maybe they can figure out why the
> session.manager_id
> isn't being set.

The problem is almost assuredly with CF and has nothing to do with
jQuery. It'd probably be easiest for you to dispense with the ajax
stuff for the moment. Just use a regular, everyday form to log in
until you've got the session stuff figured out.

Are you even sure that the user is being logged in? I'd think that
unlikely if there's no session. But, then, I don't know anything about
CF.

> Any other problems or issues that you see?

I don't see anything particularly strange with the jQuery stuff.