ok... now that i'm not working anymore, and i'm thinking slower, i believe
it make some sense because css3 should work in same way...

and now that i know how this work, then i want always the last level and it
make my code yet simpler :P

$( '#div_pdfs div:last' ) will always get the empty node where i need to put
a new file input...

thanks everyone... i think this thread can be considered closed... ;)

--
Thanks,

Diogo Neves
Web Developer @ SAPO.pt by PrimeIT.pt