On Dec 12, 2008, at 5:20 PM, John Moore wrote:
Thanks, I hadn't spotted that. I can live with it, as the number of Konqueror users is (unfortunately) very small and they're likely going to be used to having certain pages not work for them. I'd just prefer my stuff to work with all modern browsers (and Konqueror is a good browser). I actually ran into other problems, subsequently, with Safari, purportedly one of the more tested ones - using CSS opacity settings seems to cause it problems, on pages which work just fine on IE, FF and Opera.

Hi John,

If you're discovering bugs with Safari, or any other supported browser, please notify us. Either post a message to the jquery-dev Google Group or, if you're absolutely sure it's a bug, file a ticket at http://dev.jquery.com/newticket/ (quick registration required).

thanks,

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com