Hi,

I have an asp.net application built with .Net framework 2.0.
I'm looking at adding some Javascript and Ajax functionality in it but
i don't want to upgrade my whole application to 3.5 just to use some
custom controls.

So i was looking at external libraries to fulfill my needs. And after
a lot of searching and comparison, i decided to start with jQuery.

My problem is though that i need the following functionality:
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/ListSearch/ListSearch.aspx

I have searched the plugins but didn't find any that will let me
search or filter the DropDownList.

- Are there any plugins that implement the ListSearchExtender
functionality?

I haven't used any library before and I'm a novice at Javascript, so
if this functionality can be easily done then it's no problem since
I'll do it myself, i just wanted to see if it already exits.