I am using jCarousel 0.2.3 in my project for a continuous circular
logo scroller. Implementation is at the bottom.

jCarosouel is working smoothly. But the problem occures when
browsers's window is resized.

Under this problem, number of visible items are reduced from 6 to 3
and appear in such a fashion that these items scrolls left and next
item does not appear on right and similar situation for next scroll.
And when only one logo is there, it disappears and next 3 items
appears to continue this strange behaviour.

Here is the link to view the implementation. http://isa95.zeropoint.it/
NOTE: Please resize your browser in any way to see the problem.

Kindly guide me in this regard to control it.

Shoaibi

============== Implementation ==============

$(document).ready(function(){

    function mycarousel_itemVisibleInCallback(carousel, item, i,
state, evt){
        var idx = carousel.index(i, mycarousel_itemList.length);
        carousel.add(i, mycarousel_getItemHTML(mycarousel_itemList[idx
- 1]));
    };

    function mycarousel_itemVisibleOutCallback(carousel, item, i,
state, evt){
        carousel.remove(i);
    };

    function mycarousel_getItemHTML(item){
        return item.html;
    };

    function mycarousel_initCallback(carousel){
        carousel.buttonNext.bind('click', function() {
            carousel.startAuto(0);
        });

        carousel.buttonPrev.bind('click', function() {
            carousel.startAuto(0);
        });

        carousel.clip.hover(function() {
            carousel.stopAuto();
        }, function() {
            carousel.startAuto();
        });
    };

    $('#foundation_partners').jcarousel({
        auto: 2,
        visible: 6,
        wrap: 'circular',
        scroll: 1,
        easing: 'swing',
        initCallback: mycarousel_initCallback,
        itemVisibleInCallback: {onBeforeAnimation:
mycarousel_itemVisibleInCallback},
        itemVisibleOutCallback: {onAfterAnimation:
mycarousel_itemVisibleOutCallback},
        animation: 'slow'